Friday, February 27, 2009

Shinny Forehand Pass

To be honest I was not comfortable with this lab because of trying to intertwine Chinese customs into the class which showed since I didn't touch on that at all and will have to work towards that for my next attempt. As far as my transcript goes there are several words that I am continuing to say such as 'alright', 'guys', 'uhh' but not as often as before. In regards to my lesson some feedback I received was that my back was to the students a few times, I should use more of the gym to spread out the students, and after listening to my recording I sounded rushed and spoke quickly. I focused a lot on safety and control of the hockey stick because I am sure for my next lesson there are going to be some curveballs coming my way in regards to safety and behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment